Tech Gadget Challenge

electronic gadget challenge

Do you like gadgets. Yes we're wearing them, we have them in our pocket they're around us well. You're going to be able to get your hands on some of these gadgets. I can take something home, because now I actually have to like really try. Let's see the goods where the goods introducing the LED home. I'll leave all my men let's turn the lights off it's a done deal. But first we were talking about how cool it is. I don't think I'm gonna try it now. It doesn't entice me up like that much. It does not look fun to be at all.

I like a full-functioning where you get a ton of different games. I've always wanted one of these is it real, so you actually get some pretty good games, that's crazy because we used to be so big and full hot right now. It's just like this thin little like slip of paper that you can put on the back of your phone like technology boy. It's crazy the concept is really cool and everything but I'm gonna be that guy I just don't want to spend that much time on my phone you know.

LED Heliball

I feel like a product like this is gonna make a lot of people just kind of look at their phone a lot more than they already do. Wow no I'm good I'm not gonna try it I like it. I think that I don't think I would buy it but I could see gifting it to one of my kids look anything. I'll know you should just let me have it now. I'm she's playing the game she playing is she got way to do it it's like the full thing it's like license and everything.

I'll play with for a day and then get over it so why not try it now and then then you got it out of your system like arcade games that you love now at the palm of your hands okay College to be wrong robot. I would win it, I would try it if I had a few beers in me but being sober. I think I want to be able to abstain okay. I like a robot but especially a robot the nose or the ends of the tables are at that's really cool. Oh it stops itself from going off the tablet hat's cool.

Kymera Wand TV Remote Control

I feel old you can control. That's so cool or roll for volume my dumb ass is gonna be like burn let's let it roll off the table. It's gonna be max volume always my wife would be all over. This for sure no they're not that good remote controls already magical enough. Universal Studios like this is functional it actually does something. A wand - this is true this is okay, I've gone through too many of these like this is a magical wand that really works.

That's pretty cool, it's nothing new this technology is already out but like it's always fun to just play around. This is for you, just hold the phone where the best place to buy these products. I know bad they're like toys for adults you didn't get to try the first one. I think look at the one and less is the wash so the winning prize is the drone.

END ....


Tech Gadget Challenge Tech Gadget Challenge Reviewed by Seenar on March 03, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

If you have any doubt, please let me know.

Powered by Blogger.