The Future Of E-commerce And Marketing After COVID 19 Virus

I think after this, people's behaviors will change and things, people thinking about "Well, things will go back to normal. "Well, things will never be normal. Normal is out the window. That's what I see it.

I see the virus, the coronavirus, a crisis. You think about people staying home. Example, people who always go to events or they always fly to do business. This forces them to use online tools, such as Zoom. And now they're like, maybe it not so bad. We get it done without traveling. That's cool.

And suddenly, students are learning, maybe we could save more time. This is great. We don't have to go to school. We can still learn as much from home, right?

Before, maybe you've never tried Uber delivery. You've never tried Uber Eats. Well, all of a sudden you try it a couple of times. It ain't so bad. This is pretty convenient. This shifts consumers' behavior too.

So, before us, you know, everything. I do is pretty much everything is 100% internet-based and more and more. What my prediction is after this is over, there will be two groups of people.

The first group would be... they're like, Great..!!

Finally, we're free. We could get out. Now, they want to go out and spend money. They want to go back to the mall.

They want to travel. I think, in a short period of time, you'll see entertainment traveling like tourism, certain industries would boom. However, a lot of the industries would change quite drastically. Let's say you own a restaurant and you go through this hell, right?

Let's say you even make it, but you almost went out of business.

Now you're like, do I need this big of a place?

Maybe I need to downsize a bit. If I'm still going to be in the restaurant business, maybe I will build a smaller place. I want to say like a food factory that I'm actually supplying lunches and dinners. Tap into the Uber network for delivery.

The shops won't be as big. Chances are you look at China, it's already happening. The shop is very small because it's simply, it's almost like a presentation center. You go in. You see what you like. You try it on. You kind of scan. It gets shipped to you. You don't actually carry anything. Then you don't need as much square footage. I think that would change. So, that's the first group of people.

The second group of people, they would be like, Oh my goodness, crisis. I'm totally unprepared. In Hong Kong, majority of people still wear masks all these years when they go out because it's I think you would see certain industries like insurance would be booming because people are a little bit more fearful like what would happen to my future.

It just wouldn't be the same and people think, it's going to be, it'll go back to normal. No, it's not going to go back to normal & events.

This is maybe a little bit further down in the future, but I could see that let's say trade show business. I could already see someone would develop something where it's almost like a VR that you don't need to go, but you're at home. You're walking through the trade show and you're interacting with the salesperson. If you see something you like, you press and then, already ships a sample to you or send you more information that you don't even need to go. The whole thing is actually virtual. There's no venue. The whole thing is done virtually, and then you can have a lot of space, right?

I could see that happening. I could see traveling, already you can see a little bit that you have people, that maybe they're not comfortable. They don't feel safe to travel. But same thing with the VR.VR still early, but later when it becomes more realistic.

The opportunities are online…

END


The Future Of E-commerce And Marketing After COVID 19 Virus The Future Of E-commerce And Marketing After COVID 19 Virus Reviewed by Seenar on July 12, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

If you have any doubt, please let me know.

Powered by Blogger.